- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - Midi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements
Proenza Schouler's Spring '18 runway was a celebration of French beauty and design that stemmed from the designers' interest in the country's traditional ateliers - the painterly blooms, which are seen on a number of pieces, are inspired by the works of American artist, Cy Twombly. Cut from satin-crepe, this midi skirt is adorned with a contrasting panel that's double-layered to hold its ruffled shape, while a row of hooks along the front can be undone to create a daring split. Wear yours with the matching top.1 Phillip Lim Sandals, Ellery Earrings.
- - Multicolored satin-crepe
- - Hook fastenings through front, concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% viscose; trim: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - ImportedLarge to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Proenza Schouler Layered floral-print satin-crepe midi skirt 1016456 WKTPQFG